ISPARTA-İSTANBUL BİKE TOUR 3. DAY - Ayetullah Kılınç

ISPARTA-İSTANBUL BİKE TOUR 3. DAY

 3. day (Tekirova-Adrasan-Korsan Bay) (60 Km)

The weather was a little cool at night, so I got my sleep well. I set out at 6.15 in the morning. I was going to have my breakfast on the road. I saw a place yesterday while climbing the slope. People were having a picnic there. It was a beautiful place located next to the water and forest from the mountain. It was staying at the 5th km on the exit from Tekirova. After having my breakfast there, I continued to climb the slope. After 3 km, I reached Beycik village road junction. The slope ends here. I said it was a mistake for me to come back the day before; If I had climbed 2 km more, I would have finished the slope. After that, there was a 1.5 km descent. Saying meant to be, I continued towards Adrasan junction. I did not enter Olympos and Çıralı because I had seen there before.

It's nice when I narrate but I'm soaked in sweat until I left...
I landed approximately 9 km from Adrasan junction and reached the center. At the entrance to Adrasan, I met İbrahim after buying something from the grocery store in the gas station. They were traveling with his girlfriend on his motorcycle. He gave some information about Adrasan that not many people knew, but that he was very beautiful and where it was beautiful. He advised me to see the Pirate(Korsan) Bay, The Priest(Papaz) Bay.
We left after thanking Ibrahim for his conversation and advice and wishing each other luck. After wandering around Adrasan and resting here at noon, I continued to go to Korsan Bay over the village of Karaöz. The road to Karaöz village was a one-lane road leading through the forest. It was a 6 km hard ascent and 6 km of a steep slope. Nature and forest were magnificent. I looked at Korsan Bay on the map and went. When I got down to the bay, I met Tunahan and Barış. They were coming from Antalya by hitchhiking. Tunahan asked me if I was disappointed about this bay. When I said "I don't know", he said "I was disappointed". Actually we came to the wrong bay. This was not Pirate Bay. He has a bay called Kargılı Stream. It shows two Korsan bays on the map. One was near the Kargılı stream, one was in the south of the village of Karaöz.
Tunahan was looking for a travel companion just like me. I gave up but he did not give up to find a friend and finally he convinced Barış. This tour they did was the first experience of Barış.
We set up our tent in a suitable place with friends, put whatever we have on hand, and had our dinner. Thanks to the family in the tent next door, they offered tea. I left this evening behind with the pleasant conversation of Tunahan and Barış.
Tunahan continued to carry his dreams forward. He also made trips to Europe.



Post a Comment

0 Comments