ISPARTA-İSTANBUL BİKE TOUR 7. DAY - Ayetullah Kılınç

ISPARTA-İSTANBUL BİKE TOUR 7. DAY

 7. day (Patara Beach-Fethiye(Mugla)-Göcek) (105 km)

After a good night's sleep, I set out at 6 am. My goal was to arrive in Fethiye by noon. The distance was approximately 77 km. When there were situations such as being well-rested at night, good weather, good road condition, I arrived in Fethiye at about 11 am with a pleasant and good ride.

While I was at Kaputaş beach, I talked to my friend Alperen from the university. He and his two friends were driving behind me, similar to the route I took. We guessed we would meet in Fethiye. They were in Kaş when I was in Patara. When I arrived in Fethiye, I called Alperen. He said they just woke up. When he heard that I was in Fethiye, he was a little surprised. She was thinking of catching me, but she couldn't catch my wind. I learned that they will end their tour in Fethiye and return. Since I wanted to arrive in Marmaris the next day, I said that I wanted to be in Göçek in the evening. We could not come across in Fethiye. Honestly, they couldn't catch up with me. 😛

I was very hungry when entering Fethiye. I wanted to give myself a prize. Since I have been on the road, I have always eaten canned food, so I entered a restaurant. After eating my meal, I wandered around Fethiye for a while. I bought a lock in Fethiye as I left the lock of the bicycle in Kaputaş.

I wanted to go to Ölüdeniz in Fethiye, do paragliding. When I called to get price information, they said that the reservations are full today. In addition, the price was higher than the prices I had checked before starting the tour. I said another time and went down to the beach to cool off in the sea.


I met Doğuş on the beach. I invited him when he told me that I had grabbed the best place and made a joke. He was an interior designer. Her wedding was canceled 2 weeks before her wedding. He came to Fethiye to distract him. Here, too, he got a few jobs while he was distracting. After spending the afternoon with Doğuş, I said goodbye to him and set off for Göçek.

The road was a bit challenging. There were 2 hard slopes of 4 km each. I arrived in Göçek around 20:00 in the evening. I was so tired. Without eating or setting up a tent, I threw my bed into the first greenery I saw - next to the municipality building - and slept.

Post a Comment

0 Comments