ISPARTA-İSTANBUL BİKE TOUR 5. DAY (FIRST PART) - Ayetullah Kılınç

ISPARTA-İSTANBUL BİKE TOUR 5. DAY (FIRST PART)

 5. day ( Demre-Kaş-Kaputaş Beach) (70 Km)

Since Kas climbing is in front of me today, I got up at 6.00. I set off immediately without having breakfast. I wanted to start the landing stage of Kaş before the heat took effect. After about 2 km, I realized that I forgot my wallet at Zechariah's house. I waited for them to come back home and wake up. After taking the wallet at around 7 o'clock and thanking them again, I went on. I hope happiness will not be missing in their lives.

Before starting the tour, we were having a conversation with my friends about my tour. The general content of the conversation was expressing concerns such as are you crazy or if this or this happens. Or they were asking that famous question. "What will you do on the slopes?" In the first couple of conversations I was giving answers like "If I can't get out, it's my turn to carry the bike". One day a friend asked me what to do on the slope again. I said I had a dream like this:

As I climb the hill, a red "open top" car will come and stop by honking, there will be a beautiful lady in the car and:

She will ask: “Do you need help handsome? If you want, we can put your bike in the car, I can help you finish this hill." And I will accept this offer and get into her car. While chatting in the car, our charming lady (looking at my legs) said, “You are very tired. My chalet is close! You can stay with me tonight. You will be well-rested and I want to listen to the memories of your journey. " I told her that he would go into the subject. And I told that I would spend the night with her at her house.

This was the slope that my friends talked about. Slope 6% or 7% length 14 km. The road between Demre and Kas. I climbed 10 km of the road in one go. Then I stopped and had breakfast. But afterwards I could not climb. I could not get some kind of momentum. I was out of breath after cycling for 1-2 minutes. It was increasingly noon. The air was also getting hot. A horn rang as I was walking slowly in my hand bicyle. Next to me a giant man with a pos mustache and a cigarette in his mouth stopped with his "open-top motorcycle". And:

-Come let me help you to the top.

-Well but how? I don't have any ropes.

-No need for a rope.

-How are we going to do?

-You will take my hand.

-??????

-You will take my hand, we will go up to the end of the slope.


What did I do? I held that hand tight. The story I told my friends in my mind, the wind blowing across my face, we crossed that slope. When we reached the hill, we lit a cigarette in return.

The main theme of the story I told my friends was that a helpful person would help me as I was going to have a hard time on a slope. The main theme has taken hold. What does it matter if the content does not match? Is not it?


Post a Comment

0 Comments